***GIVEAWAY: Jon Cronshaw would like for everyone to enjoy his Wasteland world. He has created an exclusive collection of short stories called Stories From The Wasteland. The collection includes his prequel novella Addict Of The Wasteland plus five other stories that take place in his Wasteland world.
Click here to download your own copy of Stories From The Wasteland.
The above link will take you to a BookFunnel page. There is no sign up for anything.
This giveaway will end on October 31, 2017. Enjoy this collection!
Jon Cronshaw is a British science fiction and fantasy author based in Morecambe, England.
He’s the author of two post-apocalyptic novels Wizard of the Wasteland and Knight of the Wasteland.
As a freelance features writer, he has had work published in local and national newspapers across the UK, including the Metro, Yorkshire Post and the Guardian.
He earned his PhD in the history of art from the University of Leeds in 2011, focusing on the life and work of Anglo-American sculptor, Jacob Epstein (1880-1959).
He’s a voracious reader, guide dog owner, ex-gamer, and certified geek.
To learn more about Jon Cronshaw and his books, visit his website.
All of his books can be found on Amazon.
Things We Talked About:
- Two Truths & A Lie – 3:45
- How did Jon get his love for post apocalyptic fiction? – 7:30
- Jon is currently in the middle of the Ray Bradbury challenge. He tells us more about the challenge and what he has done for it. – 8:54
- The editing process Jon does before he sends the story off to his editor – 14:22
- Where did the original idea for his Wasteland series come from? – 16:52
- Book Blurb on what his Wasteland series is about – 21:32
- Why he decided to do Amazon Kindle Scout for Wizard Of The Wasteland and how it went – 26:50
- Jon talks about the special collection he created for the listeners of the podcast – 32:07
- Jon answers the famous penguin question – 35:40
Make sure you check out our Patreon page. We have started a new podcast called 10 Questions With. . .. You can find the Patreon page here.
Would like to support 30-Minute Author Interviews or the blog but cannot do a Patreon right now? We now have a Tip Jar where you can give a one-time donation. Your generous donation will help us continue to Shine A Light On Indie Publishing. Click Here for the Tip Jar.
I would like to thank a few of our Patreon Supporters: