***GIVEAWAY: Nathan Beauchamp would like to give three people the chance to win a physical copy of his novel, Ascension and a physical copy of Oceans: The Anthology. To get registered, answer the following question in the comment section:
What was your favorite part of this episode?
Due to shipping costs, this giveaway is only open to those in the Continental United States. This giveaway will run through Friday, September 29, 2017. Good luck everyone.***
Nathan serves as acquisitions editor for Centrifuge Press, an independent publisher of speculative fiction. He co-authored the award-winning YA science fiction series Universe Eventual, including the novels Chimera, Helios, Ceres, and Ascension. His short fiction has appeared in numerous anthologies and fiction magazines. Nathan holds an MFA in creative writing from Western State Colorado University and lives in Denver with his wife and two young sons.
To learn more about Nathan Beauchamp and his books, visit his website.
All of his books can be found on Amazon.
Things We Talked About:
- Two Truths & A Lie – 3:39
- Author bio & we talk about his MFA in creative writing from Western State Colorado University – 8:20
- How he got into writing and we talk about the stories we each wrote in our youth – 11:27
- How Nathan met Daniel Arthur Smith and started working with him – 14:49
- We talk about Climate Fiction (cli-fi) – 18:35
- We discuss his story, Bug Eater, from Oceans: The Anthology (inspiration, eating bugs, writing process, and more) – 22:33
- Nathan reads an excerpt from Bug Eater – 31:03
- Nathan answers the famous penguin question – 37:28
Trailer For Galactic Satori Chronicles
Make sure you check out our Patreon page. We have started a new podcast called 10 Questions With. . .. You can find the Patreon page here.
Would like to support 30-Minute Author Interviews or the blog but cannot do a Patreon right now? We now have a Tip Jar where you can give a one-time donation. Your generous donation will help us continue to Shine A Light On Indie Publishing. Click Here for the Tip Jar.
I would like to thank a few of our Patreon Supporters: