***GIVEAWAY: Alan V. Nelson’s purpose is to Encourage Hope And Healing. In line with his purpose, Alan would like to share his cell phone number, 336-406-4134, and if you have a question, send him a text message, and he will talk with you about your question.
Alan V. Nelson is a writer and apologist living in North Carolina. Through the use of fiction and non-fiction, his purpose is to encourage hope and healing in others. When he isn’t writing, reading, taking pictures, or on a long walk, he can be found enjoying good chai and conversation at a local coffee shop.
To learn more about Alan V. Nelson and his books, visit his website.
All of his books can be found on Amazon.
Things We Talked About:
- Two Truths & A Lie – 3:52
- Alan tells us a bit about him and what he does and why he switched from writing fiction to writing a personal growth/inspirational series – 7:37
- What inspires Alan from day to day – 15:26
- We discuss his Wayfaring series: how many books, non-spoiler blurb – 17:25
- Why do you do what you do? – 29:13
- Alan answers a fan’s question (Diane S. Loftis) about his #DemoDay and if he still does it – 30:44
- Alan answers a fan’s question (Shannen Vernon), what is your ultimate success goal or at what point of success would you feel accomplished? – 38:45
- The final fan question is from Beth Russo: When is the model from Wayfaring Pt. 1 going to get a call about being on another one of your books? – 48:54
- Alan answers the famous penguin question – 50:07
Trailer For Galactic Satori Chronicles
Make sure you check out our Patreon page. We have started a new podcast called 10 Questions With. . .. You can find the Patreon page here.
Would like to support 30-Minute Author Interviews or the blog but cannot do a Patreon right now? We now have a Tip Jar where you can give a one-time donation. Your generous donation will help us continue to Shine A Light On Indie Publishing. Click Here for the Tip Jar.
I would like to thank a few of our Patreon Supporters: