***GIVEAWAY: Andy Peloquin would like to give five people the chance to win an ebook copy of Child of the Night Guild (Queen of Thieves Book 1). To get registered, answer the following question in the comment section:
What was your favorite part of this episode?
This giveaway will run through Wednesday, November 1, 2017. Good luck everyone.***
Andy is, first and foremost, a storyteller and an artist–words are his palette. Fantasy is his genre of choice, and he loves to explore the darker side of human nature through the filter of fantasy heroes, villains, and everything in between. Andy is also a freelance writer, a book lover, and a guy who just loves to meet new people and spend hours talking about his fascination for the worlds he encounters in the pages of fantasy novels.
To learn more about Andy Peloquin and his books, visit his website.
All of his books can be found on Amazon.
Things We Talk About:
- Two Truths & A Lie – 4:35
- I mention what he has published in the last 11 months and ask what fans can expect from him the rest of 2017 and going into 2018 – 8:48
- Two Fan Question from Sandy Fosdick: Your world is big but we’ve only seen 2 cities and a Frozen Sea. Will you write more from the places we haven’t heard from yet? Will you bring the main characters from those other stories together with Ilanna and/or the Hunter? – 11:41
- Andy’s new short story collection, Different Not Damaged, deals with characters with disabilities. Where did his idea for this come from? – 15:11
- How did he decide on the disabilities he wanted to write about and how much research did he have to do for the stories? – 19:08
- Is there a reason his cover features certain colors on it? – 26:08
- Andy reads an excerpt from one of the stories – 29:07
- Fan question from Alexis Long: What makes him want to do the death tag in his book group? – 37:02
- Fan question from Kelly Erickson: You’re such a nice, happy guy. How do you write such bloody tortuous scenes? – 38:48
- Fan question from Emma Price: Why are you so awesome? – 39:39
- Fan questions from Sandy Fosdick: Will you kill the Hunter?
Will you give him a name? Will you support a full Doctor Who marathon starting with Hartnell and ending with Capaldi? October is Horror Movie Month. What’s your favorite horror movie & character? Why? – 40:20
- Fan question from Tiffany Landers: What is your favorite book written by you? Who is your favorite character of all your characters? – 45:36
- Andy answers the famous penguin question – 49:57
Trailer For Galactic Satori Chronicles
Make sure you check out our Patreon page. We have started a new podcast called 10 Questions With. . .. You can find the Patreon page here.
Would like to support 30-Minute Author Interviews or the blog but cannot do a Patreon right now? We now have a Tip Jar where you can give a one-time donation. Your generous donation will help us continue to Shine A Light On Indie Publishing. Click Here for the Tip Jar.
I would like to thank a few of our Patreon Supporters: